Make fun, custom earrings that are just your style. Learn to make several pairs of earrings from various types of materials. You will:
- Choose from materials such wood, stone, crystal, glass, clay and more.
- Create four pairs of earrings.
- Receive instruction on technique for adding elements and combing using studio tools and hardware.
- Use studio tools and learn about proper care of jewelry.
- Receive materials as needed for your project (ear wires, chains, jump rings, wood, beads, etc. and a gift box).
- Take home handcrafted earrings at the end of your class.
Location: Flower Mound, TX area; Highland Village, TX
Cost: $60 total. $40 for class instruction. Materials fee is $20. Must be paid in advance to reserve your spot.
Class Length: 3 hours (2nd & 4th Tuesdays – 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
Number of Attendees: Minimum of 3 people to hold a class. Maximum is 8 people.
Age: Students must be 18 or older. Children’s jewelry classes, teen jewelry classes, mother/daughter classes, birthday parties and other group classes can be arranged separately.