At this party, have fun making two silver metal clay charms for your own charm bracelet and then assemble bracelet with charms, beads and other accessories. You will:
- Be prepared to have fun.
- Create two charms from Silver Metal Clay.
- Receive instruction on technique using studio tools and hardware.
- Receive materials as needed for your project (silver chain for bracelet, clasp, jump rings, wood, beads, etc. and a gift box).
- Add beads and more to your bracelet.
- Buy more charms if you would like to add to your bracelet.
- Take home a handcrafted charm bracelet at the end of your class.
Location: Highland Village, TX | Flower Mound, TX area (contact us about coming to your location)
Cost: $30 for class PLUS $20 materials fee (the $20 materials fee reserves your spot in class)
Class Length: 3 hours (6:30 pm – 9:30 pm weekdays or 6 pm to 9 pm on Saturdays). Alternate times can be arranged.
Cost: $35 for class. Materials fee is $20.
Class Length: 3 hours
Number of Attendees: Minimum of 5 people to hold a class. Maximum is 8 people.
Age: Children 10+, tweens, teens. Mother/daughter classes can be arranged as well as birthday parties and other group classes. For birthday parties, feel free to bring presents and cake to share at party.