Intro to Jewelry Making Class
In our basic jewelry making class, learn the techniques of making a beautiful necklace, bracelet or ring (or all three if you have time) with beads, stones, clay and chain. You will:
- Create jewelry pieces from beads, stones, glass, metal accents and silver plated chain or wire.
- Create 1-3 custom jewelry pieces exactly how you want.
- Receive instruction on how to use tools and jewelry hardware such as closures and findings.
- Use studio tools and learn about proper care of jewelry.
- Receive materials as needed for your project (chain, wire, jump rings, stones, glass, beads and a gift box).
- Take home handcrafted jewelry pieces at the end of your class.
Location: Highland Village, TX
Cost: $60 for class. Includes all materials. Must be paid in advance to reserve your spot.
Class Length: 3 hours (1st & 3rd Mondays – 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
Number of Attendees: Minimum of 3 people to hold a class. Maximum is 8 people.
Age: Students must be 18 or older. Children’s jewelry classes, teen jewelry classes, mother/daughter classes, and other group classes can be arranged separately.