Instructional, Hands On Intermediate Silver Metal Clay Classes
Prerequisites for this class: Have taken our Silver Metal Clay beginner class or have previous experience using Silver Metal Clay to make projects or designs. Please call us if you have questions regarding whether this class is a good fit for you. (805) 857-2020.
Take the next step on your metal clay journey. Learn to make a hollow form, capture a piece of dichroic glass, imbed another metal, make a moveable bail and use a syringe. You will:
- Create more technical jewelry pieces from hundreds of choices of molds, textures, templates and shapes.
- Create two larger custom jewelry pieces.
- Receive advanced instruction using studio materials and hardware.
- Use studio tools and kiln.
- Receive materials as needed for your project (jewelry chain, jump rings, stones, dichroic glass and more, plus a gift box).
- Take home handcrafted jewelry pieces at the end of your class.
Location: Highland Village, TX | Flower Mound, TX area
Cost: $345 for class PLUS $70 materials fee for 25 grams of Fine Silver. Total: $415
Class Length: 8 hours (Usually 9am-5pm)
Number of Attendees: Minimum of 1 person. Maximum of 5 people.
Age: Students must be 18 or older to attend.