In this class we tackle more intricate projects. You will choose the project you want to make ahead of time. Depending on your project, this class may take 1, 2 or 3 days to complete. You will:
- Create an advanced jewelry piece of your choice.
- Learn about rings, boxes with hinges and setting stones (after the firing process).
- Learn about base metals such as copper, bronze and sterling silver.
- Use studio tools and kiln.
- Receive materials from instructor – chain, wire, imbeddable settings, dichroic glass, and gold leaf if needed (and a gift box).
- Take home handcrafted jewelry pieces at the end of your class.
Location: Highland Village, TX
Cost: Based on Project
Class Length: Based on Project
Number of Attendees: One on One